Title: Account Executive
AmWest Funding Corp. has been a renowned innovator of mortgage lending since 1995. The company prides itself on providing exemplary services to brokers and lenders nationwide. Despite these challenging times, AmWest has consistently delivered with quick turnaround and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of products including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, QM, and Non-QM with a proprietary Price Engine. As a testament to our success, AmWest has funded over $4.1 billion dollars in QM.
- Source new business through daily/weekly/monthly contact with existing brokers and prospects via face-to-face meetings, telephone and e-mail communication
- Maintain wholesale and/or correspondent loan production for FNMA/FHLMC/GNMA and Non-QM loan products while ensuring loan level compliance deadlines are met
- Service broker needs to AmWest products, programs, policies, and procedures by ongoing communication and training
- Achieve and exceed loan volume/revenue goals and departmental objectives
- Contribute recommendations based on knowledge and expertise to enhance overall company performance.
- Stay current of industry knowledge along with market trends and conditions, regulatory issues and MBA-related issues while maintain and improve overall professionalism through continuing education
- Represent AmWest in the mortgage market by focusing on broker satisfaction and utilize independent thought to implement an effective business plan
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience (current) in wholesale lending with proven record of success
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
Title: Loan Processor
- Review new loan submissions for completeness.
- Submit new loans for approval.
- Run AUS.
- Review processed submissions before submitted to underwriting.
- Review all Tax and income Forms: 1040, 1065, 1120, VOE, W2, paystubs, and 1099s.
- Contact and inform the customer the status of their file. Collect additional information needed.
- Review items needed on conditional approval.
- Review system for accuracy and ensure all items needing final approval have been collected.
- Submit loan for final approval to underwriting.
- Prepare LE to send to borrower.
- Request CD and Closing Package.
- Constantly update BYTEPRO system with comments and update AMWEST in-house tracking software.
- Ensure BYTEPRO system is always updated with status and investor.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a Loan Processor in a residential mortgage, Re-Fi, Purchase, or New Construction.
- Working knowledge of processing loans for FHA, VA, and other government agencies.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload.
- Highly detailed and organized with ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with coworkers and clients.
- Proficient enough to be able to process a minimum of 3 loans per day without overtime (OT).
- Comprehension of FNMA, FHLMC, and other agency and other investor guidelines.
- Mathematical proficiency.
- Computer knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows, Encompass, or equivalent).
- Proficient with tax return/income calculations for loan qualifications: 1040, 1065, 1120, VOE, W2, and 1099s.
- Proficient with tax return income calculation for loan qualification.
$60,000 - $80,000 per year
- Associate Degree.