Title: Outside Account Executive
AmWest Funding Corp. has been a renowned innovator of mortgage lending since 1995. The company prides itself on providing exemplary services to brokers and lenders nationwide. Despite these challenging times, AmWest has consistently delivered with quick turnaround and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of products including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, QM, and Non-QM with a proprietary Price Engine. As a testament to our success, AmWest has funded over $4.1 billion dollars in QM.
- Source new business through daily/weekly/monthly contact with existing brokers and prospects via face-to-face meetings, telephone and e-mail communication
- Maintain wholesale and/or correspondent loan production for FNMA/FHLMC/GNMA and Non-QM loan products while ensuring loan level compliance deadlines are met
- Service broker needs to AmWest products, programs, policies, and procedures by ongoing communication and training
- Achieve and exceed loan volume/revenue goals and departmental objectives
- Contribute recommendations based on knowledge and expertise to enhance overall company performance.
- Stay current of industry knowledge along with market trends and conditions, regulatory issues and MBA-related issues while maintain and improve overall professionalism through continuing education
- Represent AmWest in the mortgage market by focusing on broker satisfaction and utilize independent thought to implement an effective business plan
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience (current) in wholesale lending with proven record of success
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills